Dr Kendall Brooks is currently a third year Registrar with the Australasian College of Sports and Exercise Medicine Physicians. Originally from rural Western Australia, Dr Kendall Brooks completed her undergraduate medical degree in 2011 at the University of Western Australia. Kendall completed her internship at Royal Perth Hospital, Western Australia’s primary trauma center. After moving to Melbourne Kendall spent 4 years working as the Team Doctor for the Western Bulldogs VFL team and more recently for the Geelong Cats VFL team. Since then Kendall has enjoyed her involvement with various other sporting teams and events including Cricket Australia, Melbourne City, Super League Netball and the Commonwealth Games. Kendall has previously worked at Newtown Medical Centre and currently works at Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre in Geelong.
Kendall believes that exercise is medicine and is passionate about promoting health and wellbeing for everyone through involvement in physical activity. Her personal sporting involvements have included netball, basketball, tennis, running, swimming and water skiing.
No referral is required to see Kendall but please bring any relevant scans or results to your appointment.
Career Highlights / Affiliations / Associations
- NAB AFL Under 18 Championships, Allies Team Doctor, 2018
- AFL Academy Medical Officer 2017/18
- Under 16 International Cricket Series, Medical Officer, 2018, 2019
- Geelong Football Club, AFL Medical Officer, 2018
- Fast Five Netball World series, Chief Medical Officer, 2018
- Melbourne Vixens Netball, Relieving Game Day Medical Officer, 2018
- Women BBL Cricket, Relieving Game Medical Officer, 2018
- Western Bulldogs, VFL Head Medical Officer, 2014 – 2017
- A-League Match Day Away Team Medical Officer, 2015 – 2016
- Melbourne City FC, W- League and Y-League Team Medical Officer, 2016/17
- Spartan Race Australia, Medical Officer, 2016
- Geelong Half Ironman, Medical Officer, 2014
Professional Conference Presentations
- “Common shoulder pathology management” presentation, Geelong Osteopaths, (2017)
- “Knee and ankle issues” presentation, Deakin Rural Clinical School (2017)
- “Player and Coach safety and welfare issues” presentation, Geelong Football League (2017)
- “The role of Hyperbaric Oxygen for soft tissue injury recovery” presentation, ACSEP Conference (2017)
- “Groin Pain” presentation, AFLDA Conference (2015)
Choose a location to book an appointment now