Richard Saw in a Sport and Exercise Medicine Physician, who first joined the Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre Team in 2016. Richard is currently the Australian Men’s Cricket Team Doctor. Richard has previously worked with AFL Clubs – North Melbourne Football Club and Richmond Football Club – and a variety of other sports including with the Australian University Games Team and Gymnastics Victoria.
Outside of his work with elite sport, Richard enjoys seeing people with a variety of sports and exercise medicine complaints, of all ages and levels of activity.
Career Highlights / Affiliations / Associations
- Australian Men’s Cricket Team Doctor (2017-Present)
- Doctor- Gymnastics Victoria (2016-Present)
- Doctor- North Melbourne Football Club (2015-2017)
- Chief Medical Officer- AFL Umpires (2015-2017)
- Team Doctor – Australian Under 19s Cricket (Tours of England 2015, UAE 2016)
- Doctor- Australian World University Games Team (2015, 2017)
- Doctor- Richmond Football Club (2014–2015)
- AFL Doctors Association Fellowship (2014–2015)
- Doctor – AFL Victorian Metropolitan Under 16s (2014-2015)
- Doctor – AFL Northern Knights (TAC Cup) (2013–2014)
Research / Publications
Choose a location to book an appointment now