Richard Saw has joined the Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre Team in 2016 as a third-year registrar with the Australasian College of Sport and Exercise Medicine Physicians. Richard is currently the Australian Men’s Cricket Team Doctor.
Richard has previously worked with AFL Clubs – North Melbourne Football Club and Richmond Football Club – and a variety of other sports including with the Australian University Games Team and Gymnastics Victoria.
Outside of his work with elite sport, Richard enjoys seeing people with a variety of sports and exercise medicine complaints, of all ages and levels of activity.
Career Highlights / Affiliations / Associations
- Australian Men’s Cricket Team Doctor (2017-Present)
- Doctor- Gymnastics Victoria (2016-Present)
- Doctor- North Melbourne Football Club (2015-2017)
- Chief Medical Officer- AFL Umpires (2015-2017)
- Team Doctor – Australian Under 19s Cricket (Tours of England 2015, UAE 2016)
- Doctor- Australian World University Games Team (2015, 2017)
- Doctor- Richmond Football Club (2014–2015)
- AFL Doctors Association Fellowship (2014–2015)
- Doctor – AFL Victorian Metropolitan Under 16s (2014-2015)
- Doctor – AFL Northern Knights (TAC Cup) (2013–2014)
Research / Publications
Choose a location to book an appointment now