Katherine’s passion for sports nutrition stems from her personal involvement in endurance events including Ironman, marathon and ultra-marathon races. After a few years of experimenting with CrossFit, she found her way back to her passion for anything long distance by taking up marathon swimming.
Katherine prides herself on helping all people, not just athletes, optimize their health via personalised, practical and achievable nutrition advice. She can help athletes identify fact from fiction, and adopt cutting edge, evidence based nutrition strategies to achieve peak performance. She loves assisting athletes with food sensitivities/intolerances and has a strong interest working with people (and athletes) with eating disorders.
Katherine is known for her gentle patient centred approach and enjoys working collaborative with individuals and athletes of all ages. Along with individual consultations, Katherine regularly runs group based nutrition seminars with local sporting clubs and teams.
Katherine consults at OPSMC campus at AAMI Park.
Career Highlights / Affiliations / Associations
- Senior Sports Dietitian – Werribee Tigers Football Club (AFL), (2014-Present)
- Associated Sports Dietitian – Melbourne Triathlon Club, (2014-Present)
- Performance Dietitian – National Institute Circus Arts (2010-Present)
- Performance Dietitian – Victorian Collage of Arts, (2014-Present)
- Sports Dietitian – Geelong Cats Football Club (AFL), (2013-2014)
- Associated Sports Dietitian – Tribal Triathlon Club, (2008-2012)
- Sports Dietitian to Development Team – Tennis Australia, (2012)
- Sports Dietitian – Coburg Lions Football Club (VFL), (2011)
- Dietitian’s Assistant – St Kilda Football Club, (2008)
Choose a location to book an appointment now