Having worked across many clinical environments and sporting arenas, Kathleen Sakadjian has always enjoyed helping athletes of all ages and abilities to overcome injury and get back on the track!
Kathleen Sakadjian has worked with a range of local to elite athletes including: netballers, surf lifesavers, triathletes and hockey players. She is also kept busy with her current roles at Melbourne Football Club – heading up the Physiotherapy for the AFLW Team and running the AFL Clinical Pilates program, and with Tennis Australia, providing tournament coverage for the Australian Pro Tour & Junior players. Through these roles, Kathleen Pettyfor has found a special interest in the rehabilitation of ACL injuries, hip and groin pain, and adolescent back pain.
In 2018, Kathleen Sakadjian completed further training in the field of women’s cancer and oncology rehabilitation. Kathleen Pettyfor is available to assist with post-operative rehabilitation, fatigue management and maintaining physical function during and post cancer treatment.
Aside from her clinical work, Kathleen Sakadjian is passionate about ongoing learning. She has experience as a physiotherapy educator at LaTrobe University in Bundoora, Australia.
Career Highlights / Affiliations / Associations
- AFLW Head Physiotherapist – Melbourne Football Club (2016 – Present)
- Tournament Physiotherapist – Tennis Australia (2015–Present)
- Clinical Pilates Physiotherapist – Melbourne Football Club (AFL) (2015–Present)
- Head Physiotherapist – Casey Scorpions Football Club (VFL) (2012–2014)
- Physiotherapist – Australian Women’s Masters Hockey team, Trans-Tasman Tournament, NZ (2013)
- Physiotherapist – Noble Park Football Club (EFL) (2011)
Choose a location to book an appointment now