Kathleen completed her physiotherapy qualification at Monash University after working in the fitness industry for many years. Since then, she has combined her physiotherapy experience and love of sport by completing post-graduate studies in Sports Physiotherapy through La Trobe University.
Kathleen enjoys working with athletes of all ages and abilities to overcome their injuries and get them back on track.
She is passionate about sports specific rehabilitation and providing the latest evidence based care to her patients. Along with her hands-on physio skills, Kathleen places a strong emphasis on exercise prescription and training load management. Having completed her Clinical Pilates training through DMA, Kathleen has extensive experience utilising Pilates exercises to enhance stability, movement control, flexibility and injury prevention.
Aside from her clinic work, Kathleen works with Tennis Australia as a tournament physiotherapist for junior, pro-level and wheelchair players. She is also a Clinical Pilates physiotherapist at the Melbourne Football Club (AFL). Her special interests include hip and groin pain, back pain in adolescent athletes, racquet sport injuries and lower limb injuries.
Career Highlights / Affiliations / Associations
- Tournament Physiotherapist – Tennis Australia (2015–Present)
- Clinical Pilates Physiotherapist – Melbourne Football Club (AFL) (2015–Present)
- Head Physiotherapist – Casey Scorpions Football Club (VFL) (2012–2014)
- Physiotherapist – Australian Women’s Masters Hockey team, Trans-Tasman Tournament, NZ (2013)
- Physiotherapist – Noble Park Football Club (EFL) (2011)
Choose a location to book an appointment now