Soft Tissue Therapy (Massage)
OPSMC soft tissue therapists work within a team of sports medicine practitioners to provide total care. Referral to the appropriate practitioner for further assessment or treatment will be made if required.
- Assessment of tight soft tissue and/or injuries
- Hands on treatment techniques
- Assistance with injury prevention, rehabilitation and recovery
- Flexibility and muscle imbalance assessment and treatment
- Preparation, pre-event, post-event for all sporting participants.
What massage can do for you:
- Helps Recovery
- Relieves muscle tension, spasm, cramps and pain.
- Reduces delayed onset of muscle soreness
- Aids Rehabilitation
- Increases joint movements and flexibility.
- Reduces excessive scar tissue formation
- Aids Healing
- Promotes efficient scar tissue
- Lifestyle Management
- The stresses of daily living, training, busy schedules and computer use can impact on us physically.
- Massage can assist is keeping you on track through:
- Relaxation techniques: enhancement of well-being through massage
- Relief of muscular neck and shoulder tension
- Management and prevention of headaches.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 April 2011 17:47